Friday, November 6, 2015

Got blocked from Jpost



So much for willing to listen to the other side. I just learned the JPost blocked me from posting on their website. It is amazing considering how I went to great lengths to be as sympathetic - and of course it was genuine, as I can possibly be. I posted nothing that can in anyway be construed as provocative or incendiary much less be violating the terms of agreement, yet I find myself being blocked because of my views. That clearly shows how the right wingers have little tolerance for any viewpoint that is counter to theirs. They don't want to hear it, don't want to entertain the notion their views might be wrong. I went the extra mile to be fair - meaning I criticized the Arab side just as harshly, if not more so than Israeli, and limited my commentary to facts but still to no avail, I got blocked and had my postings completely deleted from their website. Luckily, I was able to copy and post some here ( can be found in posting in October 2015) and you can decide if this was worthy of getting blocked. Here are  images of what I found when going to my account.














No comments: